Sunday, October 31, 2004
Friday, October 29, 2004
Wednesday, October 27, 2004
Tuesday, October 26, 2004
now this had to be blogged
Monday, October 25, 2004
Sunday, October 24, 2004
Saturday, October 23, 2004
Thursday, October 21, 2004
a smile on the face coz today we also got the usb core finally on the fpga to work.it has sent us the info. the lock singal was giving us trouble. thankfully we were saved a lot of trouble by not needing to go through the process of simulation in the core.
Wednesday, October 20, 2004
i am going to quote some of the names and thier "motto's"
- socrates (469-399 BC): answer every question with a question
- confucius (551-479 BC): be humble. learn. don't traust fast talkers.
- leif eriksson aka erik the viking (970-1020AD): vatch out for that iceberg! ( no spelling mistake in the v)
- niccolo machiavelli (1469-1527AD) : sometimes you have to step on a few heads to get to the top
- benjamin franklin (1706-1790): never fly a kite during a lightining storm
- sigmund freud (1856-1939): tell me about your mother, and I'll tell you about you
- mahatma gandhi (1869-1948): fight the good fight - without actually fighting
there you go!what do u think?
Sunday, October 17, 2004
michelle yeoh as yu shu lien
zhang ziyi as jen yu
laws of attraction
pierce brosnan as daniel rafferty
julianne moore as audrey woods(she looked absolutely ravishing in this movie)
she looks really nice and young in this movie(suppsedly 35)
Saturday, October 16, 2004
Friday, October 15, 2004
Thursday, October 14, 2004
Wednesday, October 13, 2004
we went to a lot of places. there were 9 of us. 2 cars . we dorve 550 miles each way
highlights of the trip:
- we met anjani on the way back thru lexington,ky
- we got to spend quailty time together and know each other more closely than we wanted probably.
- the lost sea (an underground cave of water abt 4.5 acres in size)intriguing
- ripley's acquarium where we saw fish of evry kind and even got to topuch some of them.
- the drive itself was a frenzy of excitement and anticipation
- me and srikanth have only temp's ( so sailu and vinay had to be with us all the time)
- vinay ran into the door of sailu's car while parking.ramki opened the door while vinay was parking.one of those freaky accidents. luckily we were completely covered thru enterprise
- we took almostr 700 photos. of which i have to go thru and sort and edit and filter etc etc before i can post them.
bewaarz consists of: me, chintu, vinay, sailu, srikanth, surendra, ramki,tilalk, ananth,midhun and inthe future anjani. of these surendra and anjani dint ocme with us. suren coz he was visiting friends in NH and anjnai coz he's in KY busy with assignment.so we visited him instead.
on the whole the trip was a success of sorts like every trip i undertake.
the mountains were amazing to look at. apart from the above stuff we also went hiking , camped in tents , eat from a grill(felafel-veggies and chicken-non-veggeis), dint take bath for 4 days as there are no facilities there.and a lot of stuff like that
update: i have put up the photos using banana album at http://www.eng.utoledo.edu/~sbhimava/my_photos/smoky/index.htm
Tuesday, October 05, 2004
the food was abundant.if nothing , i felt that i eat enough to cover my general fees that i paid at toledo. cray sposnered the event. cray gets money from osc. osc is made of colleges thru ohio. and ut is one of them. and i paid gen.fees at ut. so i paid for the food there indriectly. rather a very bad way of putting it.