Twitter Feed

Monday, September 07, 2009

apple

after a lot of delibration, thought and sweat i have decided to buy the apple mac book pro 13.3"
i know ill sound hypocritical saying this but i actually like the hardware
the software i do not know and it will be a new learning experience
the thing that pushed me over is the deal with the ipod touch and printer free
the thing that tempted me was the freedom of switchign to windows if i dint like the mac software.
the thing that got me closer to temptation is virtualbox

with the extra items on order i think i have made a decent decision

i did look at a lot of laptops before getting to the apple. since the last post for my dell inspiron, it has been about 4 years.

apple has given me the 3 items in 3 different boxes:

CANON PIXMA MP620 ALL-IN-ONE PHO PR-USA
IPOD TOUCH (2ND GEN) 8GB PRSNLZD-USA

MBP 13.3/2.26/ CTO


specs are in the following post

No comments: