Twitter Feed

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

thank you letter to security at six flags

dear mary,
i would like to sincerely thank you and your team for the wonderful job you perform at six flags. this previous saturday, while enjoying the thrilling rides, i lost my phone when it dislodged from my pocket and fell down. to make matters worse it was my first ride of the day and i had a whole day planned out with pictures from the phone etc.

so im grateful to all you staff who might have helped find it - "from the superman ride attendant" (who told what to do next) to "the lady at the lost and found" (who had to endure my constant question through the day for the phone) to "the lady on the phone" (who told it had been found and was mailed to me to you (who sent me the very well packed phone).

to show eveyrthing ended well - the phone turns on and charges. i am able to make calls and everything is back to normal. life moves on.


again, thank you and have a nice day

krishna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) good that you got it back, great work by six flags